Triple chocolate cookie recipe
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup unsalted butter at room temp.
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
2/3 cup coca powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
1 cup meleted semisweet chocolate chips ( let cool slightly or it will curel)
1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
2/3 cup granulated sugar, for dipping
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1. 1. Preheat oven to 350*. Get a baking sheet and put on parchment paper.
2. 2.In a standing mixer, add butter and sugars. Turn on, and mix for a min.
3. 3.Add eggs, meleted chocolate, cocoa powder, vanilla extract. start on low, till everythings mixed, and turn on medium high till creamy.
4. 4.Add flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. mix on low;
5. 5.Add in chocolate chips: mix till evenly.
6. 6.In a bowl, add sugar. Using a ice cream scooper, scoop in ball like, and roll them in sugar. And place on baking sheet.
7. 7.Put in oven for 11 mins, and let cool 10 mins.
No one has liked this recipe.