1 lb. fresh asparagus, ends snapped off
Your favorite sliced meat (prosciutto, salami, thinly sliced ham, etc.)
Neufatel or cream cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → 15 min
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Drizzle olive oil and salt and pepper on bottom of a baking sheet.
3. Spread the cheese on one side of your favorite meat.
4. Lay 2-3 asparagus stems in the center and roll up.
5. Repeat till all asparagus is used up.
6. Place seam side down on baking sheet.
7. Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper.
8. Back for 15 minutes.
side dishes November 21, 2011 00:52
Author Simply Recipes