Ingredientes para Syns per serving | Green - ½ Syn Serves | 4
- 4 medium size potatoes (170-227gm / 6-8 oz each)
- Fry Light
- 4tbsp tomato puree (2 Syns)
- 2tbsp water
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- freshly ground black pepper
- Nivel → Facil
1. Preheat the oven to 220C / 425F / Gas Mark 7. Scrub the potatoes, then cut each in half lengthways and then in half lengthways again. Repeat until you have 8 even-shaped wedges. Boil wedges in a saucepan of water with the lid on for 15 minutes.
2. Mix together tomato puree, water, chilli powder and black pepper, and toss the wedges in it. Place the wedges on an oven tray and spray with Fry Light.
3. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until crispy on the outside and soft in the middle.