Ingredientes para Syns per Serving | Green – Syn Free** Servings |1 **add 6 Syns if not using the cheese as a Healthy Extra option
- 1 x 227gm (8oz) sweet potato, scrubbed
- 2.5ml (½tsp) harissa paste
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 large egg
- 42gm (1½oz) reduced fat Cheddar cheese, grated
- Nivel → Facil
1. Preheat the oven to 200C / 400F / Gas Mark 6. Prick the potato skin all over with a fork. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until tender.
2. Wrap the base of the potato in foil. Cut a cross in the potato and mix the harissa and spring onion into the potato flesh.
3. Make a hollow in the middle of the potato and carefully crack in the egg. Scatter over the cheese and return to the oven for 8-10 minutes or until the egg is baked to your liking. Serve with salad.