2-ingredient vegan crispy coconut cookies
1/3 cup of maple syrup
About 1/2 cup of shredded coconut
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 12 min
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
2. Pour the maple syrup into a bowl and start adding the shredded coconut until you have a mixture that is thick and kind of stays together. It doesn’t look like dough, though, and it’s rather dry.
3. Put parchment paper on a baking tray and put your cookie cutters over the paper. Fill the cookie cutters with mixture and flatten the surface with wet hands. Carefully remove the cutters while gently pressing the formed cookies.
4. If you don’t have cookie cutters, make little balls out of the mixture and flatten them a bit. Don’t worry if the cookie seems that it’s about to fall apart, that will be fixed in the oven.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cookies get hard and golden on the edges. Keep an eye on them so they won’t burn.
No one has liked this recipe.