3-ingredient coconut flour pizza crust
1 teaspoon Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
2 tablespoons Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Flour sifted
4 large egg whites
Optional spices sea salt, herbs, and red pepper flakes
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 5 min
1. Spread the coconut oil on a frying pan and put over low heat.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk the egg whites until opaque.
3. Gradually add the sifted coconut flour. Whisk until there are no more visible clumps. Season with your preferred spices. Whisk once again.
4. Once the pan is hot, pour the pizza mixture into it. Cover it for 3 minutes.
5. Flip and cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Remove from the pan.
7. Let it cool before using it as a pizza base.
8. This sumptuous crust works best for whatever type of pizza you want to form. After making this, you should be able to memorize the recipe right away. Dig in!
9. Recipe Notes: Here’s another pizza crust recipe you should try for those movie date nights: Coconut Flour Pizza Crust.
No one has liked this recipe.