Almond flour muffins
4 ounces blanched almond flour (about 1 cup)
4 ounces eggs (about 2 large eggs)
1 ounce agave nectar (around 1 tablespoon)
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1. In a medium bowl, combine almond flour and baking soda.
2. In a large bowl combine eggs, agave and vinegar.
3. Stir dry ingredients into wet, mixing until combined.
4. Scoop about 1/4 cup of batter at a time into paper lined muffin pan
5. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, until slightly browned around the edges.
6. Cool in the pan for 1/2 hour.
7. NOTE: To make a loaf of quick bread, simply double the above batter and bake it for 35-40 minutes on the lower rack of your oven in an 6-½ x 4-inch baby loaf pan
No one has liked this recipe.