Apple butter recipe
6 pounds apples ( peeled, cored and cut into large chunks )
3/4 cup granulated sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
1 orange peel (zest)
1. 1. In a slow cooker, add apples:
2. 2.Add sugar & brown sugar, salt.
3. 3.*Use vanilla extract 10 mins before it\\\\\\\'s ready*
4. 4. Add orange zest: toss everything together with hands.
5. 5.Put in slow cooker, on low, overnight: (10 hours)
6. 6.When done, puree into a blender; till nice and smooth.
7. 7.When puree, put back in slow cooker, and cook covered 2 hours and 15 mins till thick:
8. 8.Add vanilla extract.
9. 10. Put in jar
No one has liked this recipe.