A boxed high quality Camembert from your local supermarket, farmers market or Deli coutner. 2-3 sprigs of Thyme leaves, Olive Oil, Ciabatta or Baguettes to serve
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 15 min
1. This isnt complicated, now listen up people, let's get all French and Cheesy!
2. 1. Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7.
3. 2. Unwrap the cheese and carefully slice the rind off the top of the cheese. Return the cheese to its box, cut-side up, and place the box on a baking sheet.
3. Season the camembert with sea salt and freshly ground pepper. Sprinkle over the thyme leaves and drizzle with olive oil. Put the lid of the box back on the cheese.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until the cheese is browned on top and melted inside. Allow to cool slightly, then serve with bread such as ciabatta or baguettes.
Author Mario De'Cristofano
No one has liked this recipe.