1 onion, diced
1 red capsicum, sliced lengthwise
60 g cheese
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp tomato puree
1 can tomatoes
1 can kidney beans
mixed salad leaves
1. In a pan over medium heat fry capsicum until softened. Set aside.
2. Fry onion in pan until softened.
3. Add garlic and chilli to pan.
4. Add tomato puree and canned tomatoes to pan.
5. Drain and wash beans and add to pan.
6. Cook for about 10 min until slightly reduced. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Divide mixture in half, then blitz one half with a stick blender.
8. Spread warm tortillas with bean paste, top with tomato filling, capsicum, salad and cheese. Serve
Author Jamie Oliver
No one has liked this recipe.