Buttermilk fried chicken (air fryer)
Family pack of boneless, skinless chicken breast
2 Cups buttermilk
1 Cup AP flour
1 TBSP seasoning salt
1/2 TBSP black pepper
1 Cup Panko bread crumbs
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → 30 min
1. Place chicken in a shallow casserole dish. Pour buttermilk over chicken and refrigerate for 4 hours, or overnight.
2. Preheat an air fryer to 380 degrees.
3. Mix flour, seasoning salt and pepper in a large Ziploc bag. Dredge chicken in the seasoned flour, dip back into the buttermilk, then coat with Panko bread crumbs.
4. Spray the basket of the air fryer with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange 1/2 of the chicken in the basket, making sure none are touching. Spray the top of each piece of chicken with cooking spray.
5. Cook in the pre-heated air fryer for 15 minutes. Flip the chicken and spray tops with non-stick cooking spray again. Cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center & the juices run clear, approx. 10 - 15 more minutes. Thermometer should read 165 degrees.
6. Repeat with any remaining chicken.
main courses May 17, 2021 22:10
No one has liked this recipe.