Cajun chicken pasta recipe
4 boneless chicken cutlets, cut into bite size pieces
12 oz linguine pasta
1 red bell pepper, cut into strips ( no green pepper)
1 half yellow onion, cut into half moon slices
1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
8 oz mushrooms sliced
4 cloves of garlic:finely chopped
2 Tbsp cajun seasoning
1 cup chicken stock
1/4 cup heavy cream
2 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
4 Tbsp unsalted butter at room temp.
1 salt and pepper to taste
1 olive oil and butter
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. 1. In a pan, add olive oil and half cubes of butter.
2. 2. In a bowl with cut size chicken, add Cajan seasoning. Mix to combine. Add a pinch of salt, mix again.
3. 3. Wait until butter is completely melted,and add chicken. Cook on medium heat, until it gets good color. When done, remove chicken and put on plate.
4. 4. Add more butter cuts in skillet pan. Stir. Add peppers and onions and mushrooms & garlic. Turn heat to medium high: season with salt and pepper. Cook veggies till color.
5. 5. Add Chicken back in: Stir. Add some chicken stock with a little water, and pour in skillet. let cook 10 mins, until sauce has reduced by half.
6. 6. When it's 7 to 8 mins left, add pasta to boiling water pot.
7. 7.When pasta is done, drain and put in the original pot.
8. 8. When 10 mins of sauce is up, add chopped parsley in skillet, and heavy cream. Mix.
9. 9.Add chicken sauce to pasta, and combine together.
No one has liked this recipe.