2.5C Fresh Jalepenos
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 20m min
1. Slice the jalapenos into reasonably sized rings
2. Add the water, sugar and jalapeno slices to a pot or saucepan
3. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer
4. Cook until jalapenos are tender and the water/sugar has boiled down to a syrup (this will thicken even more once cooled).
5. Chill and enjoy on crackers with cream cheese!
6. *** Often I'll remove the jalapenos from the pot and continue to reduce the sugar water mixture to get it to be thick enough without overcooking the peppers