100g of butter
200g of milk chocolate
3 tbsp of golden syrup
250g crushed digestive biscuits
200g of crunchie bar
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → N/A min
1. Line a 12 inch (30 cm Aprox) tray with grease proof paper
2. Melt the butter, chocolate and syrup on a stove.
3. Crush the biscuits
4. Chop the crunchie bars up
5. Add the crunchie bars and biscuits to the melted butter, chocolate and syrup.
6. Pour the mixture into the tray and leave in a fridge for an hour to set
desserts November 09, 2011 16:09