Chicken quesadillas recipe
4 chicken cutlets: cut into bite size pieces uncooked
1 Tbsp chili powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp oregano
1 salt and pepper
2 cups mozzarella cheese
4 large tortillas
1 olive oil
1 a bit of vegetable oil to brush on the tortillas
1 unsalted butter short cube size
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. 1. in a skillet pan, drizzle with olive oil. Add butter cube: (not melted)
2. 2.season chicken cults bites, with salt and pepper.
3. 3.Add all the seasonings on chicken bites, and mix together.
4. 4.Put chicken in skillet, (7 to 8 mins) till chicken is cooked threw:
5. 5.Take flour tortilla: and take vegetable oil, and brush one side of tortilla:
6. 6.take some cheese, and put it on one side: add chicken on top.
7. 7.Add more cheese on top: fold over, and put oiled side on grill pan.
8. 8.cook till melted: grill marks on both sides:
9. 9.cut into (thirds) when done
No one has liked this recipe.