3/4 teaspoon ancho chile powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch wide strips
1/2 cup light sour cream
2 teaspoons lime zest
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
1 cup Amish coleslaw, recipe follows
1. 1- In a small bowl, combine chile powder, garlic salt, and cumin. Sprinkle chicken strips evenly with spice mixture.
2. 2- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Coat liberally with cooking spray. Once hot, add chicken to pan. Cook for 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until done. Remove chicken from pan.
3. 3- Heat the corn tortillas in the microwave according to package instructions.
4. 4- In another small bowl, stir together the sour cream, lime zest, lime juice, and cilantro.
5. 5- Divide chicken strips evenly between the 8 tortillas, top each with 2 tablespoons coleslaw and 1 tablespoon cilantro lime sour cream.
Author Kristen Byers
No one has liked this recipe.