Chocolate mousse cloud pie
1 2/3 cups dark chocolate chips
6 eggs, separated
1 tablespoon agave nectar
1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
1. In a small pot, melt chocolate over very low heat; remove from heat.
2. In a medium bowl, beat egg yolks with agave for 1 minute with a hand blender.
3. In a large bowl, beat egg whites with a handheld blender until stiff peaks form.
4. Stir egg yolk mixture into pot of warm chocolate.
5. Mix chocolate and yolks until combined; mixture will be slightly thickened, shiny and beautiful.
6. Stir salt into chocolate mixture.
7. Transfer mousse into cooled Pie Crust (page 79 The Gluten-Free Almond Flour Cookbook)
8. Refrigerate for 3 hours
Author Elana's Pantry; elanaspantry.com/silvanas-...
No one has liked this recipe.