Chocolate mousse recipe
1/3 cup bitterweet chocolate chips
1 Tbsp water
1/4 tsp instant espresso powder
1 Tbsp unsalted butter
1 egg yolk
1 egg white
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
2 Tbsp granulated sugar
1/2 cup heavy cream
1. *. Keep heavy cream in fridge till last minute: Use glass or cermanic bowl to whip up heavy cream*
2. 1. Add heavy cream in cermanic bowl. Whisk till it get nice stiff peaks. Then put in fridge.
3. 2.In a another bowl, add egg yolk, and sugar. mix till a min, till it turns in a pale color.
4. 3.In a sauce pan, with a inch of water: put a bowl on top of sauce pan: make sure the bottom of bowl, DOES NOT touch the hot water.
5. 4.Add chocolate chips on top (or in bowl per say Add butter, and water, instant espresso powder.
6. 5.Stir till chocolate is melted, and smooth.
7. 6.Take off heat, and take some of the chocolate mixture, and put in egg yolk bowl. stir.
8. 7.Pour egg yolk mixture in melted chocolate bowl. Add vanilla extract; mix together.
9. 8.Put bowl back on sauce pan; stirring consentally till thickened. Take off heat, and set aside to cool.<<
10. 9.Add egg white, and put in another bowl. Take whisk, and whisk till stiff peaks.
11. 10.Take cooled chocolate, and pour in egg white bowl.
12. 11.Add heavy cream in bowl too. Fold everything together.
13. 12.Pour in triffle cups; cover with plastic wrap. Put in fridge, and let set 4 to 6 hours or overnight...
No one has liked this recipe.