Chocolate pavlovara recipe
6 egg whites
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
(for the cream:)
1 1/2 cups heavy cream
2 Tbsp powdered sugar
1. 1. Preheat oven to 300*.
2. 2.take parchment paper, and trace a 8'' circle with a pencil. flip unside down;
3. 3.In a standing mixer, add egg whites; turn on, and add salt.
4. 4.Mix till froasty; when froasty start adding sugar at a time; Mix 7 mins till stiff peaks and froasty.
5. 5.take a baking sheet, and add dots of the white stuff on 4 corners; place parchment paper on top;
6. 6.Take off standing mixer; In a bowl with the egg whites, add blasmic vingar, vanilla extract, and coco powder; fold in.
7. 7.Place mixture inside "circle" smooth in.
8. 8.Put in oven 300* till an hour and 10 mins; Then turn off, open the door a little bit, and let cool competely.
9. 9. When cooled, put on cake stand.
10. 10.In a bowl, whip heavy cream with confectioner sugar. Pour mixture inside pavolra; Top with berries^ and add white chocoalte/ chocolate shavings on top.
No one has liked this recipe.