Chocolate raspberry tart recipe
1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate graham crackers
1 Tbsp sugar
1/2 cup meleted butter
1 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 tsp salt
3 cups fresh raspberries
1. 1. Preheat oven to 350*. Spray a 9'' tart pan with non stick cooking spray, on a baking sheet: set aside.
2. 2.In a bowl, add the chocolate graham crumb crackers, sugar, and meleted butter. Mix with spatula, till you get a consistey of '' wet sand texture''
3. 3.Pour crust mixture in tart pan. even out, and press down as possible.
4. 4.Put tart in fridge for 10 mins: then after 10 mins in fridge, you would put in oven for another 10 mins; then let cool competely.
5. 5.In a blender, add some fresh raspberries; turn on and puree till nice and smooth.
6. 6.Pour mixture threw a sieze, with a bowl underneath: use a spatula, as a guided help.
7. 7.In a sauce pan, add in heavy cream; bring to a simmer. Take chocolate chips and put in another bowl.
8. 8.Add a pinch of salt to chocolate chips.
9. 9.When sauce pan simmers, pour hot heavy cream over chocolate chips: leave alone for a min.
10. 10.After a min, take a whisk, and whisk till chocolate is meleted in heavy cream.
11. 11.Pour raspberry puree in chocolate mixture. mix to combine.
12. 12. Pour filling in tart; put in fridge for an hour.
13. 13. After an hour, take some fresh raspberries, and add on top of tart ^ Go all around the edges, and leave the center untouched. so you can see chocolate.
No one has liked this recipe.