chocolate tiramisu recipe.
– 200 ml Coffee
– 4 eggs
– 110g of sugar
– 500g mascarpone
– 1 small glass of Amaretto or Marsala wine
– 30 ladyfinger biscuits
– 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
– 100g of chocolate
Prep. Time → 15 min
1. Beat four egg yolks with the sugar. Stir the mascarpone. Beat 3 egg whites and add them to the mixture.
2. In a separate dish, mix the coffee and amaretto (or marsala). Then quickly dip the ladyfinger biscuits and place them in the bottom of a dish (or you can use six cups instead).
3. Melt the chocolate. Cover the cookies with the mascarpone cream and the melted chocolate. Make a second layer of biscuits and cream.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and leave for at least 5 hours in the refrigerator.
5. Sprinkle with cocoa powder just before serving.
desserts, chocolate, coffee, cooking, desserts, tiramisu September 19, 2018 16:21
No one has liked this recipe.
No comments yet.