Coconut oil pie crust
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ cup Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1 tablespoon Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Sugar
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
3 – 4 tablespoons cold water
Prep. Time → 40 min
1. Prepare your food processor. Take the bowl and put the sugar, salt, and flour. Pulse for a couple of minutes until well-combined.
2. Add the coconut oil and continue pulsing.
3. While the processor is running, gradually add cold water until a dough starts to form.
4. Roll onto a floured surface and shape into a disk.
5. Wrap it using a plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 – 40 minutes.
6. Take the dough from the fridge and put again on a floured surface.
7. Knead from the center to the edges.
8. If you use a rolling pin, be sure to flour it to keep it from sticking.
9. Carefully lift the dough and place it onto a pie dish.
10. Trim the excess edges.
11. Refrigerate while waiting for the pie filling.
12. Recipe Notes: Yes, making this Coconut Oil Pie Crust is literally easy as pie. It is so simple, you’d wish you’d discovered it ages ago!
No one has liked this recipe.