Coffee and chocolate chunk ice cream recipe
5 egg yolks
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 cups whole milk
1 3/4 cups heavy cream
3 1/2 Tbsp instant coffee
1/4 tsp salt
3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
Prep. Time → 20 min
Cook Time → 15 min
1. 1. In a sauce pan, add milk, heavy cream, instant coffee, and bring to a simmer.
2. 2.In a bowl, add egg yolks& sugar. Mix together; till pale color.
3. 3.When milk comes to a simmer, take laddle and put in some in egg mixture; mix.
4. 4.Pour egg mixture in sauce pan; cook over medium low heat, 7 to 8 mins till thickins.
5. 5.Pour custard, over seize in bowl. Let cool room temp. then cover, and put in fridge for 7 hours. Also make sure you put the insert of the ice cream machine in freezer, the night before use.
6. 6.When ready: Pour ice cream mixture in machine. Lid on, and turn; when there's 10 mins left to go, add chocolate chips
No one has liked this recipe.