8 ounces noodles
1 pound ground beef
32 ounces spaghetti sauce
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup cottage cheese
1 cup sour cream
2 medium green onions, chopped, snipped tops included
1 tablespoon green pepper, finely chopped
2 tablespoons butter, melted
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 30 min
1. Cook noodles as directed on package.
2. Brown ground beef in frying pan; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce; set aside.
3. Combine cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, green onions, and green pepper.
4. Spread half of the noodles in an ungreased 3-quart casserole dish, cover with cheese mixture. Add remaining noodles. Pour melted butter over noodles, cover with meat mixture.
5. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.
Author Dorothy Jennings
No one has liked this recipe.