Cookie cake recipe
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. 1. Preheat oven to 375*. Take a 9'' pie plate sprayed with a non stick spray.
2. 2.In a bowl, add both sugars, and melted butter; eggs, vanilla extract, whisk to combine.
3. 3.Add dry Ingredients, and chocolate chips; stir.
4. 4.Pour dough into pie plate; spread to make even; put in oven for 20 mins. When done, cut like pizzia; and put on plate.
5. 5.add a dallop of vanilla Ice cream, and choco sauce. :))
No one has liked this recipe.