1 pound flounder filets (or any mild white fish; we use Orange roughy)
1 tomato, chopped
1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
3 tablespoons lemon juice
1-1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil or olive oil
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon onion, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon basil leaves, dried
1/8 teaspoon pepper, ground
2 drops red pepper sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. If fish filets are large, cut into 5 or 6 serving pieces. Please fish in greased oblong 13-inch by 9-inch baking dish.
3. Mix remaining ingredients; spoon onto fish.
4. Cook uncovered in 400 degree oven until fish flakes easily with fork, about 10 minutes.
5. Garnish with green bell pepper rings and tomato wedges, if desired.
Author Betty Crocker
No one has liked this recipe.