Crock pot meatloaf (because basting is silly)
• 1 can diced tomatoes
• 1 tsp beef bouillon powder
• 2 lbs ground chuck, beef
• 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
• 2 large eggs
• 1 onion, finely chopped
• 1/3 teaspoon ground pepper
• 1/2 cup milk
1. In a large bowl mix everything except tomatoes.
2. Form in crock pot (line with foil strips to make taking it out simpler).
3. Bake on low for 6 hours (or on high for 3). Bake to an internal temperature of 165-170°F.
4. Optional: cover with tomatoes, thinly sliced onions, or bacon. Bake for another thirty minutes to an hour on high.
No one has liked this recipe.