Dark chocolate coconut oil truffles
For the Truffles
½ teaspoon kosher salt
½ cup Coco Treasure Organics Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
1 ½ cup coconut cream
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
24 ounces chopped dark chocolate
For the Coating (choose from the following)
1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
1 cup cocoa powder
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → 120 min
1. Melt the coconut oil and dark chocolates together in the microwave. Stir.
2. Pour the coconut cream. Put in the microwave again for 30 seconds. Add the salt and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
3. Place the mixture in the fridge for 3 hours.
4. Use a tablespoon to scoop the mixture. Roll them to form balls.
5. Coat them with your preferred coating.
6. Chill them for 15 minutes to set.
7. Arrange in fancy boxes or containers.
8. Serve or give as presents to your loved ones.
9. Recipe Notes: Don’t feel guilty when indulging these truffles. They are actually good for you. Thanks to the coconut oil and dark chocolates, every bit should help you feel satisfied for hours! And if you liked this, we’re pretty sure you’ll love our Healthy Peanut Butter Balls.
No one has liked this recipe.