Delicious paleo chocolate muffins (dairy-free, gluten-free)
½ cup of dark chocolate
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
4 tablespoons of tahini
3 tablespoons of honey
2/3 cup of desiccated coconut
1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder*
*Homemade paleo baking powder
1 tsp baking powder = 1/4 tsp baking soda + ½ tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking powder = 1/4 tsp baking soda + 1½ tsp vinegar or lemon juice
Prep. Time → 15 min
Cook Time → 18 min
1. Leave the eggs at room temperature for a while.
2. Preheat your oven to 180°C (350°F).
3. Melt the chocolate and add the coconut oil. Then add the tahini, the honey, the shredded coconut and the baking powder, and mix everything well. Make sure the mixture isn’t too hot when you are adding the eggs. Whisk the eggs thoroughly and add them to the rest of the ingredients. Mix everything well and transfer the mixture into muffin molds, filling 2/3 of the molds.
4. Bake for 15-18 minutes and check the muffins with a toothpick. If they are soft in the middle but baked on the top, you can cover them with aluminum foil and let them continue baking until they are done.
5. Let them cool down and enjoy!
Author myhealthydessert (myhealthydessert.com/baked...)
No one has liked this recipe.