500 gm potatoes
200 gm onion, finely chopped
200 gm green peas
4 green chillies, finely chopped
1 cup chopped coriander
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp urad dal
1 tsp channa dal
8 cashew nuts
2 Tbsp cooking oil
Juice of one small lemon
1 carrot, grated
2 tsp chopped coriander (for garnishing)
Prep. Time → 2 min
Cook Time → 10 min
1. 1. Boil the potatoes and green peas until tender.
2. Mash the potatoes to a fine consistency. Add the peas to the mixture, along with turmeric and salt. Keep aside.
3. Fry (temper) mustard, urad dal and chana dal (one ingredient at a time).
4. Add cashew nuts, onions and green chillies. Sauté for 2-3 minutes. Add a pinch of salt and chopped coriander and saute on a low flame until the mixture turns golden brown.
5. Now add mashed potatoes and peas. Sauté for 5 minutes.
6. Add lime juice, grated carrot and coriander and cover the dish with a lid.
No one has liked this recipe.