Double chocolate mocha biscotti
2 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
1/4 cup cacao powder
2 tablespoons arrowroot powder
1 tablespoon organic decaf coffee, espresso grind
1/4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup agave nectar
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. In a food processor, combine almond flour, cacao powder, arrowroot powder, ground coffee, salt and baking soda.
2. Pulse until ingredients are well combined.
3. Pulse in agave nectar until the dough forms a ball.
4. Remove dough from food processor and work in dark chocolate with your hands.
5. Form dough into 2 logs on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
6. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes, then remove from oven and cool for 1 hour.
7. Cut the logs into 1/2 inch slices on the diagonal with a very sharp knife.
8. Spread slices out on a baking sheet and bake at 300° for 12-15 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and allow to cool, set, and become crispy.
Author Elana's Pantry; elanaspantry.com/double-ch...
No one has liked this recipe.