Egg whites egg bites
1 TBSP olive oil spray (to grease silicone egg tray)
4 Cups Egg Whites
1 Cup roasted red peppers, diced
1 Cup spinach, finely chopped
1/2 Cup Green Onions
1 Cup shredded cheese
Pepper to taste
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 60 min
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Fill a baking dish halfway with warm water, then place the greased, silicone egg tray on top.
3. Divide the toppings of choice and cheese among the egg cups, then fill the rest of the way full with egg whites. Sprinkle with pepper and more cheese.
4. Bake in the oven for 60 minutes, or until eggs are set.
5. Remove egg bites from molds once cool and serve.
main courses March 06, 2021 22:48
No one has liked this recipe.