Elk or beef slow cooker
2 lbs of loin or roast
Your favorite rub
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup water
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 chopped onion
1. Prepare your crock pot.
2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to the pan, swirling to coat.
3. Add the roast to the pain and quickly sear (brown) the roast on all sides.
4. Add the roast to the crock pot.
5. Combine the water, oil, garlic, onion and rub mix and pour over the roast.
6. Cook on low for at least 8 hours but longer is perfectly fine.
No one has liked this recipe.