Flour-less chocolate cake recipe
2/3 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened at room temp.
1 1/4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup hot boiling water
4 eggs separated: (yolks and whites)
1 tsp instant espresso powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp salt
1 confectioner sugar
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 40 min
1. 1. Preheat oven to 400*.
2. 2.Take a 8" spring foam pan, and spray with nonstick spray inside, and place on top of a baking sheet:
3. 3.In the bowl with the egg whites, use hand mixer, and mix till stiff peaks.
4. 4. Put water in Microwave till it starts boiling:
5. 5. In a food processor, add chocolate chips: then hot water: mix. Till chocolate melts
6. 6.Then add sugar, egg yolks, butter, vanilla extract, and instant espresso powder and salt.
7. 7. Put lid back on, and mix till combined.
8. 8.pour chocolate filling into egg whites bowl:
9. 9.fold in, everything together:
10. 10.pour in spring foam pan: put in oven, 375* for 45 mins. Sprinkle the top with confection sugar.
No one has liked this recipe.