French toast sticks recipe
4 Tbsp brown sugar
2/3 cup whole milk
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 pinch of salt
8 slices of bread, cut into thirds lengthwise
1 some butter for cooking
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 10 min
1. 1. If using a griddle, turn on, medium low: put on butter if you don't have a non stick pan.
2. 2. In a bowl, add the milk, eggs, vanilla extract, cinnamon, brown sugar, mix together.
3. 3. Take bread sticks, dip on both sides, don't over do it: or it will be soggy.
4. 4.Put on hot griddle, and let cook for 6 mins: 3 mins on each side.
5. 5. Put them on wired cooking rack. It helps with the shape texture. Serve
No one has liked this recipe.