Fried chicken fingers with buttermilk recipe
5 chicken cutlets: cut into thin strips
1 garlic powder
1 salt and pepper
1 vegetable oil
Prep. Time → 20 min
Cook Time → 6 min
1. (To make buttermilk: If you don't have it)
3. -1 cup of milk
4. -1 teaspoon of lemon juice (a capful)
5. *In a measuring cup of milk, put in lemon juice: stir. Leave alone for 5 mins or until milk curdles.*
6. (For the chicken finger dish:)
7. 1. Put the uncooked chicken cutters cuts in the buttermilk bowl, and let sit for 15 mins.
8. 2.In flour bowl: season with salt and pepper: add the garlic powder, paprika: stir in flour:
9. 3.After 15 mins: take chicken cutlets, and dip in flour: really well, both sides: back in buttermilk again, and back in flour: and put on plate:
10. 4. in a high hot skillet, with vegetable oil, cook for 3-4 mins.
11. 5. When done, put them on paper towel. Add salt and pepper to chicken fingers
No one has liked this recipe.