Gluten-free coconut flour brownies
Yield: 16 brownies
1/3 cup Coco Treasure’s Unrefined Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup white sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon real vanilla extract
1 tablespoon applesauce
½ cup Coco Treasure Organic Coconut Flour
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease the bottom of an 8×8 baking pan.
3. Melt the organic extra virgin coconut oil and combine it with the cocoa powder in a small bowl. Allow the mixture to cool slightly..
4. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the eggs, salt and vanilla. Stir in the oil/cocoa mixture.
5. Whisk in the organic coconut flour. Continue mixing for 1 to 2 minutes or until the batter is smooth and free of lumps.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a pick inserted in the center of the brownies comes out clean. Cut into four even rows, vertically and horizontally for 16 brownies.
7. Serving Tip: For a twist on the usual, serve warm brownies with coconut sorbet, a drizzle of warm caramel sauce and a sprinkle of pink Himalayan salt. Yummy!
No one has liked this recipe.