Greek salad wraps with tzatziki
for the salad
1 large tomato
salt and pepper
1 tsp olive oil
1 tbsp white vine vinegar
for the tzatziki:
3 tbsp 0% fat greek yogurt
1 garlic clove
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp white pepper
1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tsp fresh dill
2 small amaranth or whole wheat wraps
1. cut up 1 large tomato and 1/2 cucumber into small chunks and season with salt and pepper. add 1 tsp of olive oil and 1 tbsp of white wine vinegar, stir and set aside.
2. also slice up 1/4 of an onion into thin slices and as much feta cheese as you like.
3. for the tzatziki grate 1/4 cucumber, sprinkle some salt on top and set aside for 5 minutes.
4. mix 3 tbsp of 0% fat greek yogurt with 1/2-1 of a pressed garlic clove, 1/2 tsp of sea salt, 1/2 tsp of white pepper, 1 tbsp of fresh lemon juice and 1 tsp of dill.
5. now drain the cucumber and add to the yogurt mixture. now add some of the salad and tzatziki onto an amaranth or whole wheat tortilla and eat like a wrap. i also added some garlic spiced olives.
No one has liked this recipe.