Green bean cassorole
2 cans of green beans
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 - 3/4 cup cheese
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 20 min
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Drain cans of green beans & place into a casserole dish
3. Add mushroom soup, salt, pepper, garlic (you can add as much of the seasonings as you like, whatever taste good to you!)
4. Add 1/2 cup cheese & mix together until well combined
5. Place in oven for 20-25 minutes.
6. During the last 5 minutes of baking time, remove the dish & Sprinkle a little more cheese on top. Place back into oven until time is up
No one has liked this recipe.