Grilled buffalo ham and cheese sandwiches
Ham - Any type works
- Bread - I used these kaiser rolls, next time I will go back to using a Panini Style bread
- Cheese - This time I used Pepperjack, but next time I will go back to Swiss
- Frank's Red Hot
- Pickles - I like the sandwich slices
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 10 min
1. 1. Pre Heat Grill to around 450 degrees. Place your pizza stone on the grill so it heats up at the same rate as the grill.
2. 2. Make your sandwich as you would any other. Frank's Red Hot on each side of the bun, ham, lettuce, pickles and cheese.
3. 3. Once your pizza stone is heated up, throw the sandwich on for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the bread is crisp.