Grilled eggplant and wild mushrooms salad
5 small eggplants, or 1 large eggplant, thinly sliced.
4 mushrooms, halved
2 cloves of garlic, minced
1 red chili, de seeded and finely chopped
3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus a bit more
2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
1/2 tsp granulated sugar
1 fresh parsley leaves, chopped
1. 1. On a grill pan, preheat it to medium heat.
2. 2.brush a little oil on both sides, of the slices of the eggplant, and grill until they develop some grill marks on both sides, about 3 mins:
3. 3.toss the mushrooms lightly in some olive oil, grill them for a few mins, or until they Develop good color:
4. 4.arrange the grilled eggplant, and mushrooms on a platter, and season with salt and pepper.
5. 5.in a small bowl, whisk together the vinger, oil, sugar, chili, and salt and pepper. Drizzle the dressing over veggies and put parsley leaves over it.
No one has liked this recipe.