Medium Sized Potatoes
2-3 Cloves Garlic
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 40+ min
1. Preheat the oven to 220˚C (425˚F).
2. Cut almost all the way through the potatoes , at about 3 to 4 mm intervals.
3. Arrange the potatoes in a baking tray and insert the garlic in between the slits.
4. Scatter some butter on top of each potato.
5. Then drizzle the olive oil.
6. Sprinkle some sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
7. Bake the potatoes for about 40 minutes or until the potatoes turn crispy and the flesh is soft.
side dishes November 03, 2011 22:26