Healthy breakfast cookies
¼ cup Coco Treasure Organics Coconut Nectar Syrup
½ cup raisins
½ teaspoon sea salt
2/3 cup chopped walnuts or almonds
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup creamy nut butter
2 pieces ripe bananas mashed
2 ¼ cups quick oats
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 15 min
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together the vanilla extract, nut butter, coconut nectar syrup, mashed bananas, cinnamon, and salt.
3. Slowly add the raisins, chopped nuts, and oats until mixture is smooth.
4. Scoop at least ¼ cup of the cookie dough and arrange them onto the baking sheet. Flatten each of them slightly. Because the cookies don’t spread, you can arrange them close to one another.
5. Bake the cookies for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven.
6. Let them cool before transferring to a cooling rack.