Healthy low fat turkey meatballs
500g Turkey Mince
1 Large Egg
20g Shredded Parmesan Cheese
30g Wholemeal Bread Crumbs
50g Pesto (Olive, Mixed Peppers and Sundried Tomato)
Salt and Pepper
Prep. Time → 5 min
Cook Time → 25 min
1. Pre heat oven to 180c and lightly spray an oven tray with olive oil.
2. In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients together, season with salt and pepper and mix until bound all together.
3. Roll the turkey mix into small balls and place on the oiled tray you should get 24 meatballs all up.
4. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until starting to colour.
5. Add meatballs to your favourite pasta or on rice. They are nice with a tomato based sauce or a creamy garlic sauce like alfredo.
You can use any type of bread crumbs like gluten free, panko or just plan. Also you could use a plain sundried tomato pesto instead of the olive and mixed pepper.
No one has liked this recipe.