High protein chocolate balls
3/4 cup Dates pitted
2-3 tbsp Water
3 tbsp Oats Instant
3 tbsp Cocoa powder
1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
1 tbsp vegan protein powder optional
1 tbsp Coffee Optional
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 5 min
1. 1. Remove the pits from your dates.
2. 2, Add about 3/4 of a cup dates to your blender with 1 tbsp of water. Blend until dates are broken up. You can add a little more water if needed.
3. 3. Add the oats, cocoa powder, shredded coconut, and one more tablespoon of water to the blender. You can also add protein powder or coffee if you'd like more of an energy boost.
4. 4. Blend the mixture for about 2-3 minutes until all the ingredients are mixed. The cocoa powder will be the main color once complete.
5. 5. Use a spoon to scoop out a ball size amount. Use your hands to gently roll them into the golf-ball size munchies.
6. 6. Place them in the freezer for 10 minutes to harder, then enjoy!
No one has liked this recipe.