Homemade cherry cobbler recipe
2 cups fresh pitted cherries
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 Tbsp corn starch
1/2 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp lemon juice
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted (For the batter:)
1 cup flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup confectioner sugar
1 whole eggs
3/4 cup milk
Prep. Time → 10 min
Cook Time → 40 min
1. 1. Preheat oven to 350*.
2. 2. Take a baking dish, rectangle, and put cuts of unsalted butter in it. Put in oven so butter could melt.
3. 3. In a saucepan, add cherries. Add the sugar. Corn starch and cinnamon, and lemon juice. Cook together for a min or so, till cherries heat up and sugar starts melting.
4. 4. When done, add cherries back in bowl, set aside.
5. 5. Add milk in measuring cup. To milk, add egg. mix.
6. 6. In a another big bowl, add sugar and flour, salt, and baking powder. mix that.
7. 7. Pour milk and egg in bowl. Mix till combined.
8. 8. Butter should be melted in baking dish.
9. 9. In the baking dish, take the mixture in bowl, and pour. DONT MIX. sprinkle cherries on top.
10. 10. Put in oven to 40 mins. let cool 10 mins
No one has liked this recipe.