homemade chocolate covered strawberries
12 fresh strawberries, washed and dried
1 cup milk chocolate chips
2 tsp vegetable oil
1. 1. In a small pot with water, bring to a simmer: On top, add a heat proof bowl on top of pot: Inside bowl, add chocolate chips: Also add 2 tsp of vegetable oil; stir gently.
2. 2. Stir 5 to 6 mins till melted; when melted, take bowl off heat pot:
3. 3. With plate with wax paper, take strawberry and dip and lay on wax paper:
4. 4.Let them cool room temp 5 mins, then put in fridge for 15 mins.
5. 5.put on cake stand, and serve
No one has liked this recipe.