homemade chocolate mocha fudge froasting recipe
1/2 cup heavy cream
4 Tbsp unsalted butter at room temp.
2 Tbsp light corn syrup
1 tsp instant espresso powder
8 oz bitterweet chocolate chips
1. *Use with vanilla cake from scratch recipe* (coming soon to simple foods)
2. 1.In a sauce pan, add heavy cream: and butter: Instant espresso powder: and light corn syrup:
3. 2.Let it come to a simmer, till everything mixed together:
4. 3.Pour mixture in a bowl with the chocolate chips: Leave alone for 2 mins.
5. 4.After 2 mins, whisk together.
6. 5.Let it cool, and let sit ( should thicken) for about 15 mins before frosting any cakes.
No one has liked this recipe.