Homemade cinnamon raisn bread recipe
1 envelope of yeast
2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp sugar
3 Tbsp vegetable shortening: melted
1 1/4 cups warm water, 115*
4 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup non fat dry milk powder
1/4 cup sugar
2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
1/3 cup raisins
2 Tbsp melted butter
1. 1. In a measuring cup with warm water up to 115*, add yeast and sugar on top. Give stir and set aside.
2. 2.In a another bowl, mix dry ingredients together; In a standing mixer, add dry Ingredients.
3. 3. Get vegetable oil, and take a brush and oil a bowl.
4. 4. When yeast is actived in measuring cup, add vegetable shortening: egg, mix. pour in standing mixer.
5. 5. Put on dough hook, and run 3 to 5 mins till you get a smooth dough:
6. 6. Pinch into a ball, and put in oiled bowl: brush with oil on top of dough.
7. 7. Cover with plastic wrap, and put somewhere warm: let double
8. 8.Take a loaf pan, and oil with vegetable oil: flour table.
9. 9.Take out dough, sprinkle a little flour on top; take a rolling pin,
till its a rectangle.
10. 10.Take melted butter, and brush on top of dough.
11. 11.In a small bowl, mix sugar & cinnamon together, and sprinkle
on top of butter mixture on dough.
12. 12.Add raisins on top:
13. 13. Roll as tight as you can, jell roll style: pinch the ends:
14. 14. Put in loaf pan, steam side down;
15. 15.Cover with towel, and put in microwave till it's risen above.
16. 16. Preheat oven 350*. Take egg wash, and gently brush the top of
17. 17.Put in oven for 40 mins
No one has liked this recipe.