Homemade crispy baked tortilla chips recipe
8 flour tortillas
1 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp chili powder
1 salt and pepper to taste
1. 1. Take your tortilla, and brush with vegetable oil on both sides. And stack them on cutting board: and cut them across and across again, and again:
2. 2.lay chips on baking sheet.
3. 3.In a bowl with cumin, and chili powder add salt and pepper. And mix together:
4. 4.sprinkle mixture on top of chips.
5. 5.put in oven 350* for 10 mins. (Roate the chips during the cooking time to make sure evenly browned and crispy)
6. 6.let cool for 5 mins
No one has liked this recipe.